Please read and pass along to your opposition if they are travelling to Kilsby Lane on Sunday.
The Rugby Borough Council in pursuance of its powers under Section 21 of the Town Police Clauses Act 1847, and all other enabling powers hereby make the following Order for
Preventing obstruction of certain streets within the Borough of Rugby subject to access being maintained for emergency vehicles and except with the permission of a Police Officer no person shall cause any vehicle to enter any of the length of streets during the times described in the Schedule below on Sunday 28th October 2018.
(1) Langton Road- the whole length ( Road Closed 09:25 -09:30)
(2) Lower Hilmorton Road– from its junction with Langton Road to its junction with Kingsley Avenue ( Road Closed 9:30-09:45)
(3) Kingsley Avenue- the whole length ( Road Closed 9:30-09:45)
(4) Hilmorton Road from its junction with Kingsley Avenue to its junction with Ashlawn Road ( Road Closed 9:30-09:45)
(5) Ashlawn Road from its junction with Hillmorton Road to its junction with Barby Lane ( Road closed 9:30-09:50)
(6) Barby Lane– the whole length ( Road closed 9:30-12:00)
(7) Rugby Road- the whole length ( Road closed 09:30 – 12:00)
(8) Onley Lane- the whole length ( Road closed 09:30 – 12:00)
(9) St Peters Road ( Road open- controlled crossing)
If you require more information please contact us email@example.com